N2N Global is seeking a Data Integration Manager for immediate hire. This position will work with the implementation teams and client executives to ensure the data provided from clients is properly uploaded into all N2N Global applications. This is a critical position in that the data upload from clients must be accurate for applications to work properly. Organization and communication are fundamental to success here. This position would manage sensitive data and would be required to maintain client confidentiality at all times. This person would ultimately hire more people to report to them and would have a team of individuals to support accurate data integration.
- Execution of Enterprise Integration Strategy within Company in close cooperation with Implementations, N2N Global Services, and Client Services
- Daily program management of all data integration activities
- Coordination of all Teams effort (project plan tracking)
- Responsible for the uploading of information into N2N Global applications as received from clients and other sources
- Includes analysis of information
- Organization of data received
- Mapping of information to appropriate locations in database
- Physical uploading or manual data entry (whichever is deemed appropriate)
- Testing to validate that data is properly uploaded and rendering as intended
- Communication with all stakeholders
- Coordinate with a team of Project Managers responsible for specific initiatives
- Active preparation for systems / interfaces evaluation
- Lead internal teams and vendors on project plans execution
- Monitor and manage execution of deliverables and serves as the escalation point for delivery issues
- Escalate issues to functional team leads/management when appropriate
- Provide guidance to all parties to help understand key tradeoffs and make informed decision
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field: MBA Degree preferred.
- Previous experience in the planning and execution of system implementations and upgrades.
- Experience implementing enterprise IT applications, defining/ mapping business processes and understanding integration between various applications
- Demonstrated success in Project Management.
- Strong prior experience with large project development and project/program management is desired
- Strong understanding of business requirements data collection and documentation
- Ability to establish and own relationships with key stakeholders
- Highly organized, strong communicator with internal customers and teams
- Senior team member with ability to speak concisely in English to both peers and top management
- Attention to detail is critical to this effort.
- Experience working with all levels of staff to define business and technical requirements.
- Strong ability to influence and drive change of complex system landscapes
- Ability to drive new technology offerings and deliver best of breed solutions
- Must have the ability to work well with others in a dynamic team environment.
- Maintains client confidentiality.
- Treats clients, staff and visitors with courtesy, sensitive and respect.
- Adheres to policies and procedures.
- Follows Safety and OSHA requirements.
- Participates in cross training activities.
- Adheres to the dress code and maintains a professional appearance.
- Attends mandatory/required meetings and participates in other company related activities as requested.
- Cooperates with supervisory staff during investigative procedures.
- Works as a team player.
- Sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- May require prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Walking moderate distance frequently.
- Lifting up to 10 pounds.
- Reading forms/instructions/technical information.
- Speaking understandably to people of various ages, educational levels, cultural backgrounds in person/by telephone.
- Always remain optimistic and positive despite the circumstances.
- Hearing verbal conversations with people of various ages, educational levels, cultural backgrounds in person/by telephone.
- Working under moderate deadlines.
- May require to work a longer than 40 (forty) hour work week.
- Clear thinking to perform procedures and to consistently exercise discretion and judgment.
- Exhibit positive, upbeat and pleasant behaviors.